Sunday, October 24, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #87 & If The Shoe Fits Scrap It


Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog Challenge was to use the above sketch to inspire our card making today.  I was able to use some new paper from the DCWV Doodlin' Around stack that I purchased yesterday, on sale of course at JoAnn's.  The chipboard flowers are from K&Company that I have had for awhile, I love it when I dig around in my stash and come up with something that I actually want to use!!  I also used my new Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge to cut out the print frame that is almost totally hidden behind the thank you and the chipboard flowers.....LOL!!  I also used jute from my stash.  This card also fit into the challenge of using chipboard over at If The Shoe Fits Scrap It.

4 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Karen Lee,

Lovely card !

greetings, Jaimie

Natallia said...

Joyful and bright card! Like your style! Best wishes, Natasha

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun this is just gorgeous..
Hope your ok
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!!!!! i just love it!!!! Thanks for playing along at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!