Sunday, January 30, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #32

The Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge provided us with a fun sketch this week.  For once I completed the inside of the card as well.  I always wait until I'm ready to send or give it to someone before I complete the inside.  I'm proud of myself that its already to go!!

what I used................................
Kraft cardstock
K&Company mat pad "Tim Coffey"
Cricut cartridges "Cindy Loo" & "George"
Wilton doile
seam binding
bakers twine
Studio G stamps & bling
strip of pearls 
strip of dingle balls (thats what I call them anyway)

xoxo Karen Lee

5 comments:

Alice said...

lovely take on the sketch! very pretty colors and details. wonderful card!

Clare said...

beautiful, love the papers and seam binding! great card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card with pretty colors!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the seam binding ribbon! I've really got to give that a try!