Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JUST WANTED TO SAY "HI"

Hello to all my blogging friends.  I've had a crazy month or so.  I have sold my house, moved in with my daughter, son-in-law and grandkidlets!!  My favorite son-in-law in the whole wide world had a massive tumor removed from his chest this past Friday and will hopefully come home from the hospital today.  It is going to be a long recovery and that is why I'm here with them.  I'm so glad that I am able to help my family.  One day I will return to my paper crafting. 


xoxo Karen Lee

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy Karen Lee, I hope your son in law makes a full and speedy recovery and look forward to when you get time to craft again. Hugs Donna x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Karen,

I hope all is well. I'm thinking of you and your family. How wonderful that you get to be so close to them during this trying time.

Take care,

Cath

It's All About Pink Pearl said...

Great reading yourr blog

It's All About Pink Pearl said...

Hello matte great blog