Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Card

I got up this morning at 7am and decided I better get this card made for one of my friends over at sb.com! Her birthday is on the 28th of this month, so of course I had to wait until the last minute to get it made. I just love these Prima birds. This is my last one, hopefully I can find more at Michael's. If not, I've had fun using them on my cards. I also used some of my scraps from Jenni Bowlin, another one of my loves!! I had fun using one of my border punches from Fiskars. And the lace is from one of my trips to Walmart!!! You gotta love that place for buying ribbon and lace.

6 comments:

Erika said...

I love the bird, totally cute card!!

Toni said...

REALLY CUTE CARD, THE COLORS R AWESOME!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

wowsers karen, this card is AWESOME! I love it so much

Rach said...

wow a beautiful card, love that bird, your friend is going to adore her card for sure.xx

Kimberly said...

Very cute card. I'm sure your friend will like it.

I wish I was going to Aruba, we went there in July last year.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Your friend will love it.