Thursday, February 19, 2009

MRI Thursday!!!

As most of you know I've been having some medical problems this past month or so and today was "MRI Thursday"!! I can't even begin to tell you how awful it was! It was my brain that needed to be sliced and diced, so that meant having this hockey type mask put over my head and fastened to the table. I was totally trapped!!! Then they slid me in. I really wanted out within seconds of being shoved in. I did everything possible to calm myself down. I counted and counted and counted. I thought about the scrapbook pages I have yet to make, thought about a few card designs, counted some more. I must have been trapped in that thing for 45 minutes. I must say they were the longest 45 minutes of my life. I just pray I never, never have to have another MRI!!!! Thank God for my daughter Lisa, she was so sweet to take me to my appointment. Little Dominick came along with us, it was so good walking out of that MRI room to find his smiling face waiting for me. Gramma loves you sweetie!!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi sweetie!! I know how bad MRI's suck!! You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday Karen!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Awww... what a wonderful sight that must of been seeing them at the end of it all. So sorry you had to go through that.