Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Love My Mommy - Stuck On U Sketches

 

  

This layout was done using by above sketch by Aymee Gandy.  Its the second layout that I have made for the Stuck On U Sketches challenge.  Every Friday they post a new sketch challenge over on their blog.  I found this blog totally by accident and I'm glad I stumbled across it.  I had been in a scrapping rut and I started playing along with a few sketch challenge blogs and I have my scrap MOJO back.  Its been fun!!

This is my daughter Lisa and our little Dominick once again.  I do have other grandchildren that I need to scrap.  But......Lisa is really good about making sure I have all the current photo's of little Tommy......aka: Dominick.  This was taken on our trip to see cousins Russ & Betty.

7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous page hun...love the flowers they are really pretty..

hugs shell xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, this is gorgeous .. love the red and your DGS is sure a cutie-pie! Glad you found us at Stuck on U Sketches!

Anonymous said...

You know I think it is GREAT to come across something that you did not expect! And I am thrilled you found us and even better...your back into your crafty groove!
Awesome!
Love this page, love the papers and the photo is wonderful!
You go threaten some people til you get yourself more grandbaby pix! LOL!
Can't wait to see whatcha do next! Leah

Sandy said...

Hi Karen...I am so happy that you have found us @ SOUS...and so pleased you have become one of my followers as well...you did a fantastic job with the sketch...isn't it amazing how we can all help each other find some inspiration...thanx so much for the lovely shout out about the blog...so very sweet of you. I am happy you found us too...we are so blessed to have you share your talent with us. This layout is wonderful...I love the photo and the color combo is one of my faves...your flowers look fantastic...thanx so much for playing along!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This page is adorable. I love the colors and the flowers are perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Nanne said...

The girls at SOUS pretty much said it all..LOL
but I really wanted to add how great your layout came out, I'm so thrilled to see how the sketch can be used in so many ways..
I love how you used the black as the background which really brings out the color in the printed papers.. this so fantastic and I hope you come back again for next weeks sketch..
aaaaaand I'm so happy that we have inspired you out of your rut.. I fall in there sometimes as well..LOL :O)
hugs
Nanné
p.s. There are no accidents..LOL :O)

Groovy Deborah said...

What can I say that has not already been said??? GROOVY!
Deb♥