Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blog Award

 

I received this award from my blog friend 2amscrapper.  Thanks!!
Now its my turn to pass it along to 6 of my blogging friends!

Vieve......her blog 
Glenna......her blog 
Donna......her blog 
Karen......her blog 
Luz......her blog 
Lynn......her blog 

Here are the rules of the Sunshine Award to pass it on.
*  Put the logo on your blog or within your post
*  Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who inspire you
*  Link the nominees within your post
*  Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*  Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi my lovely friend!!!!
I will try to put it on my blog but I`so bad with technology....I`ll as my dh how to do it!!!
You`re so sweet,thanks so much!!!
Hugs!
Luzma

Lynn Biermann said...

Karen! Thanks so much!! I am really quite flattered! I am sorry I have not stopped by sooner to thank you.. I have had it on my to do list for a couple days!! I appreciate it very much!!
thanks!
Lynn:D

Lynn Biermann said...

I posted it on sidebar of blog! thanks again! :)