Saturday, November 13, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge #64


I loved using this sketch from GET SKETCHY this week.  I always look forward to seeing what they have for us each week.  Thanks for the inspiration!  I just bought myself some glitter tinsel from Martha Stewart and I love it!    I picked up the bling on clearance over at Michael's this week.  I think I will go back and see if they still have some.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.  Its a kick back crafty day for me.....whoo-hoo!

what I used............................
Maya Road Kraft Doilies
Royal Langnickel rub on
Kraft cardstock
Aleene's paper glaze
Dew Drop pigment ink
Martha Stewart tinsel glitter - crystal & florentine gold
Celebrate It Holiday ribbon
Mark Richards crystal stickers
Cricut cartridge - George
Merry Christmas stamp

No comments: