Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shabby Tea Room week #35 - "Lavender & Lace"


It's all about Lavender & Lace over at the Shabby Tea Room this week!  We were given the above photo for our inspiration.  I knew I had the Anna Griffin paper and did a little digging to find it.  I have had this paper for some time!!  Anyway, I was pleased with how it turned out and I hope you like it too.

what I used...........................
paper by Anna Griffin
Kraft cardstock
Wrights lace & pearls
Craft Essentials flowers
Versa Magic chalk ink
bling
pearl & crystal thingy from Michaels wedding section
glue
adhesive

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh so pretty, Karen! I {heart} that big lace bow and all the pearls and bling! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

kelly said...

Very pretty, Karen.


Kelly