Saturday, January 3, 2009

Button Storage



I had all my buttons stored in a box, they were all mixed up and I could never find just the right button for a project without spending an hour going through all of them!! I knew that had to change. So.....I started saving these pasta sauce jars (Classico) and jazzed them up for my button collection. Its so easy to find the color I want to use now. Plus I had fun making these. And they look so pretty and colorful displayed on my shelf. They put a smile on my face!!! I have to thank my cousin Rhonda for sending me so many of these buttons. She collects them for me! It's always fun finding a box of buttons in my mailbox!! Thanks sweetie for taking the time to do this for me! Love ya!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Totally cute! I love that idea and I totally have the same problem sifting through all of the hundreds of buttons. Maybe I'll try it! Classico here I come!!! :o)

dale said...

As you already know...I love these.

fablady said...

Great idea,and urs are so pretty!

Sally said...

What a fabulous idea. I would hate to think about separating my buttons. I must have 2 gallon of them. I love collecting buttons.

Anonymous said...

i love these! what a great idea Karen, wow you are so smart! im gonna copy you now :)