Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 321 at 365 Cards

Day 321 over at 365 Cards is called ~In Stitches~.  We had to stitch our image this time.  I've been in a star mode lately as I have had to make lots of "boy" cards this month.  So once again I pulled out my trusty Cricut and cut out a few stars.  I traced them onto the background cardstock and then stitched using the outline.  It reminded me of the sewing cards I had when I was young.  Does anyone remember those.  I so loved mine!!!  This is my first time in awhile playing with the girls over at 365 Cards.  I've missed them and hopefully I will be able to play with them more often.  Thanks girls for coming up with all the challenges.  So here is my take on "In Stitches".


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh my! I love your star~! Excellent stitching.
Chrissy

Wendy said...

WOW! Super stitching!! I love this Karen!!