Monday, January 18, 2010

Sketch 47 - Card Patterns

This is my first time playing at Card Patterns.  We had to design a card using the sketch below.  I decided to make a Valentine themed card today.


 
  
I made this card using scraps and The Storybook Cricut cartridge.  I love that cartridge!  The sequin embellies are from Prima.  I bought them yesterday at a fabulous LSS called Green Tangerine.  I don't get to visit that store often, but when I'm up visiting my daughter we try to get over there.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey! I have that cartridge! I have never opened it. I guess I better. That heart is very cool!!!

I went on sb.com the other day to find some scrapbook inspiration. It didn't really work. My next step is Creating Keepsakes magazine.

Enjoy your day!!!

dstandard said...

What a pretty card!

yyam said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely interpretation of the sketch Karen!

shellshearer said...

wow hun I love it, the heart is gorgeous

hugs shell xx

whoistracy said...

Karen this is gorgeous! I love black and red together.