Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 327 at 365 Cards - Rhyme Time

Today our challenge was to make a card with a sentiment that rhymed.  I chose "Be Mine Valentine".  I have been blog hopping the past couple of days and made a visit to my all inspiring blog friend "Beatriz Jennings" and her blog iralamija.  She makes the most beautiful cards I've ever seen.  My inspiration for my card came from her today.  She always designs her cards with the cutest little details and they almost always sparkle with glitter.  So here is my inspired Valentine card for todays challenge.  Thanks Beatriz.


3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Karen , your card is so beautiful I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing, I feel so honored to see that my work inspired you and thank you for visit my blog and for all your sweet comments, have a great day ! :)

~amy~ said...

Woot woot...great job Karen...Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Wendy said...

Another beauty Karen!! Enjoy your next few days before you have to go back to reality!