Friday, October 18, 2013

~A Few Items From My Etsy Favorites~

Happy Friday!

Today I thought I would feature a few items from my etsy favorites.  I have over 4700 items on that list. That's nothing compared to some of my etsy buddies.  So enjoy a peek at a few of my fav's!! Just click on shop name and it will take you to their etsy shop.


 These colorful patchwork fabric "vases" are the perfect thing to bring a touch of color into any space. Slip one over a Mason jar, beer bottle, or even a recycled jelly jar and then add your favorite fresh or faux flowers.


Set of 2 mini notepads with sophisticated bird cutouts are perfect for purses, backpacks or desktops.


 Three red & white hanging owls, handmade from felt and cotton prints with hand embroidered details.

I hope you enjoyed these little cuties as much as I do.  Each one of them brings a smile to my face!

Thanks for stopping by, Karen Lee

4 comments:

Puffin said...

Thanks so much for featuring my owls! I like all your choices - those vases are a great idea!

Puffin said...

Thanks so much for featuring my owls! I like all your choices - those vases are a great idea!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my little notepads on your ever-so-sweet blog! I'm honored to have an item among your Etsy favs!

Following you on Pinterest!
denise
www.etsy.com/shop/MakingtheNestofIt

Karen Lee said...

Thanks to all of you!! I'm trying to get my blog back up and running. All 3 of you were some of my first fav's when I started my etsy shop!

~Karen