Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just thought that I would share my Christmas tree from last year with ya all!! I decided that I just don't have the time or energy this year to deal with a tree! That sounds really sad, doesn't it? I fully intended on pulling everything out of the closet, which takes forever, as all my Christmas stuff is stored all the way in the back of the closet. I have a small walk-in closet, but boy-oh-boy can I fill it up with junk. So I had a big debate with myself about pulling the tons of stuff that I have stacked in front of the Christmas stuff all year and well......I decided "NO TREE" for 2008!! If I put up a tree it would look just like this photo on the left!! I bought all those decorations 2 years ago and I still love 'em!

We will all be at Lisa and Steve's house for Christmas, so nobody would see my tree anyway, except for me and Jake. So far Jake hasn't even asked me when I was putting up the tree....so I'm kind of glad that I made that decision for this year. Maybe if he asks about it, I'll ask him to help me and that will be the end of that!!! He's a very busy 20 year old ya know!!!


2 comments:

Jodee said...

I don't think we'll get our tree up this year either. Oh well. That's just the way it goes sometimes! Yours is very pretty and you always have pictures!

dale said...

OMG Karen! That tree is gorgoeus. Makes mine look bare...which it kinda is since we didn't get out all the ornaments. We got out just enought to say we have a tree up!LOL