Thursday, December 4, 2008

My work week is almost over!!

It's Thursday evening, I just got home from work. It's been a long work week. But.....tomorrow is Friday and I'm doing the Friday Happy Dance!! I love Friday's!! I don't even mind going to work on Friday's as I know the weekend is right around the corner! I'm sure most of you feel the same way.

I put the finishing touches on this birthday card for my friend Karen from sb.com and it will go into the mail in the morning. I love this paper from Basic Grey. I have made serveral cards using it. I cut out the butterfly and added Stickles to it. It really looks pretty in real life. The Happy Birthday is a clear sticker. And Karen deserved some bling added to her card too!! I sure hope she doesn't come snoopin' around my blog before she receives this card......hehehe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the butterfly.

Erika said...

Ohh! I love this one, especially the stickles!!

Laura said...

Awesome card!!