Sunday, May 17, 2009

Her First Harley Ride

This is a photo of my cousins Ron and Rhonda. They are brother and sister. Rhonda e-mailed me this morning saying that Ron was picking her up and they were going for a ride and breakfast. For most of you this would seem like a normal little morning ride. But for my dear cousin Rhonda, this is one awesome day. She has lost 150 lbs. this past year. She wouldn't have been able to take this ride last year. I'm so, so proud of her. She looks FABulous and look at that smile on her face!!! I love you sweetie!! And a big thanks to her daughter, Karilyn for sending me this photo!! I'm all excited and I'm not even there to enjoy this big event!! I love you guys!!

5 comments:

Fi said...

Congrat to your cousin, she must be very proud of herself and she looked so happy on the back of the bike.
Hugs
Fi

Rose said...

awesome!!! congrats to her :D

Bex said...

Wow! Not only does she look amazing, but very excited! Looks like she was having a great time!

Unknown said...

Wow - congrats to your cousin!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower (I am going to start giving away a monthly RAK). I look forward to getting to know you!!

Jill said...

150lbs that is just amazing! good for her.. what's her secret??