Sunday, May 3, 2009

That Face


This is my granddaughter Kelly. This photo was taken while they were in Florida last month. I couldn't resist scrapping it!!! I used Basic Grey's lime rickey paper. All of the cardstock was from my stash. I made the flower using my Marvy Uchida scallop punches. I hand cut each scallop, scrunched each one up and sewed them together with a button and thread. The buttons that I used came from my cousin Rhonda. She sends me the best buttons. (I hope you're still collecting them for me!) I did a little sewing on this one with my Janome sewing machine. Oh and I used my new EK corner punch too!!!

5 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Great choice of paper and the embellishments, they fit the photo so well!! Awesome page!!
Hugs!!
Irina

Donna said...

Fabulous page, really fun and colourful, goes perfect with the cute photo. Donna x

AUsome mom said...

She is too cute! I love that paper and it was perfect for this LO!!

Maria Jesus said...

Beautiful layout, like the pic :)

MJ

Marie Reed said...

I love her candid clowning around face! Cutie patootie!