Monday, May 18, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award from Jaime

I just received this award from my friend Jaime at Scrap Crazy Dive. She has an awesome blog, please take a minute to go see what she's been up too.

The Lemonade Stand Award.
The rules of this award
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

And the award goes to...(Drum roll, please)


Cheryl
Saskia
Michele
Melissa
Laura

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Karen - I'm honored!!!

Saskia said...

Thanks for this lovely award! I'll place it on my blog and pass it over later!!

Blogging is so fun!!! :)

Greetings,
Saskia

michele said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful award! What a surprize. I will try to follow all of theinstructions right now and pass it on. Thank you again. Your grandkids are totally cute1