I received this neat little award from my friend Rose, please take a minute and drop by her blog, My Happy Place. She's an awesome artist and is always so kind to stop by with comments that always put a smile on my face. Thanks Rose!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link
I have linked her blog above. THANKS ROSE!
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself
1) I am the oldest of 4 children.
2) I married when I was 21 years old and divorced when I was 43!
3) I have lived in Sacramento, CA since 1963.
4) I have 3 children, Michael 32, Lisa 29 and Jake 20.
5) I have 7 grandkidlets. 5 of them came into our family by way of marriage and then my son had a daughter and my daughter had a son. I love them all!
6) I would rather play in my scraproom than work! But I need to work to pay for my playing time!
7) Housework is always at the bottom of my list of things to do!
8) I love being a gramma!
9) I also love being a mom!
10) I never thought in a million years that I would start a blog!! Me....a blog! You've got to be kidding!! I'm having the best time with it and have met some wonderful, wonderful crafters. Their work always amazes me. Thanks for all of the inspiration ladies!!!
3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog. It's over to the right!
4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
Hardest part of receiving an award for me!!
so here we go..........All of these bloggers are from my Pages In Time group!
I hope you girls will accept this award and pass it on to others.