Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dominick's Bag


I just finished up this bag for my grandson Dominick or should I say Dominick's mother, my daughter Lisa!  She wanted a "boy" bag to carry around his stuff when they are out and about.  I used a Robert Hoffman fabric that I have had for sometime.  Heck, I've had all my fabric for sometime.  I originally used it as a quilt backing.  The inside is fully lined and has 5 pockets to put all kinds of goodies.  Now......my niece Krista wants a bag.  She wanted it made with star fabric, but I don't enough star fabric in my stash, so I'm going to talk her into polka-dots.  I've got lots of cute polka-dot fabric and who doesn't like polka-dots?

3 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

What a nice 'boy' bag you made!

greetings, Jaimie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh hunnie thats just fantastic....bet hes gonna love it
hope your ok hugs shell xx

Debbie said...

Love that fabric! Have a great weekend!