Monday, July 19, 2010

Totes, Totes and more Totes!!!!


Hoot-Hoot......who doesn't love owls?  I found this fabric and it just put a huge smile on my face.  I just ordered a few more yards of it, so I will be making a couple more owl totes soon!  I'm also crazy about polka-dots as you can see!  I will be keeping this bag for myself as there is a slight boo-boo in the lining.  My machine got caught up on a bulky seam while I was top stitching and it made a slight wear mark in the lining.  So darn it......I'll have to carry this one around!!  I will be adding these totes to my shop very soon.   Now off to do a little housework and get back to sewing.  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Karen...Nice work!!! You know that about 100% of women have a bag and purse fetish. Anywhere I go, I am drawn to bags and purses. You should be really successful with these. I am off to your etsy shop. I will putting my beaded crosses on etsy as well.

Have a good day!!!