Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stacked Flowers made from Tote scraps!


I've been saving the 3 x 3 inch squares that I have been cutting while making my tote bags.  I really don't know why I was saving them, but you know us crafty people hate tossing anything away......BECAUSE WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE IT!!!........Anyway I had a stack of them and decided this afternoon that I would make stacked flowers.  I cut circles from each square, they are not perfectly round, but they are not supposed to be, stacked them up, added a button and presto I had some really cute flowers to be used on scrap pages or cards.  The more totes I make, the more stacked flowers I will have.  Maybe I should give a few away?  What do you think?  Would you like a few stacked flowers?  Let me know!!!

2 comments:

byondbzr said...

I love them girl!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love them all sooooooo pretty and what a great use of your scrappy bits
hugs shell xx