Monday, July 5, 2010

A tote for Krista


I came home early this morning from my daughter Lisa's house.  We had a fabulous 4th of July.  Lots of family and friends and way too much food!!  My grandson Michael was in charge of lighting the fireworks again this year and he sure made us proud.  Thanks Michael for being such a little man last night.

Okay......back to my tote!!  My niece Krista wanted a tote with stars..... after digging around my fabric stash I was able to find fabric with stars!!  This isn't the best photo, but in person this tote is loaded with little stars.  I hope you like it my dear Krista.

This tote measures approx. 17 in. x 17 in., fully lined w/ 5 inside pockets of different sizes.

4 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi,

What a nice bag.

Greetings, Jaimie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Sounds like you had a fab 4th July hunnie...lovin your latest creation its gorgeous...love that material just fab
hugs shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Another beautiful bag. Glad to hear you had a nice 4th of July.