Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 72 at 365 Cards - It Needs Something

Todays challenge over at 365 Cards was to add something to the image that we were going to use.  I added a little glitter and bling to the flower.  The fabric flower and pearls were bought at Michael's in their wedding section.  Its a great  area to find little goodies for our projects.  I found this bird image in some very old, old scrap stuff that I had stored away from maybe 8 years ago!  I found a whole package of stuff!!  I just love finding goodies that I had tucked away.  Its like I went shopping and never left my house......LOL!!!!!

5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

What a lovely card. Great colours, and that flower is spectacular

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hun its gorgeous I love that image and your flower is great

hugs shell xx

Wendy said...

This is wonderful!!! I have the same background on my blog. OH MY!!! I'll have to find a new one!

~amy~ said...

Hey you....fabbie card....love all the details:)

Debbie said...

Wonderful card - love the stitching and the bird! - What a wonderful find in your stash!