Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Totes

I will be celebrating Mother's Day with my family and friends at my daughter Lisa's house.  I will be headed up to her house later this afternoon and will be spending the night.  We will be celebrating with 8 wonderful moms, ranging in age from 88 years old down to 30 years old.  The men in our family are really picky eaters and Lisa and I couldn't decide on a menu that would please everyone, so we decided everyone loves Taco's,  so we are having a big Taco fest!!  I know.......mom's aren't supposed to cook on MOTHER'S DAY.........but, the men in our lives really don't have a clue when it comes to planning a meal.  We are hoping that they at least do up the dishes!!!

I've been busy all week making tote bags for all the moms.  Right after work each day I hit the sewing machine and I just finished up the last tote about an hour ago.  These are my first totes ever.  I didn't have to buy one piece of fabric as I have tons of it from my quilting days.  Now I need to get some cards made.....so I better get started on them.  

SO...........HERE'S A LOOK AT MY TOTES!!!!



4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for stopping by. Lovin' these totes! Happy Mother's Day!

dale haney said...

Karen you are just too talented. I LOVE these. Sure wish I could sew....guess I will stick to paper crafting.

Teresa Kline said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, the totes are so adorable...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow!!! they are fantastic hun, really great..
Have a fab day...we have already had our mothers day over here so its a normal day of ironing and watching the footie lol

huge hugs shell xx