Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty!!! - Fun with Fabric Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I used a piece of scrap fabric on this card.  I love this fabric and I seem to have lots of it!!  I originally used it for a quilt that I was making, but I never finished the quilt and have started cutting it up and using it for other projects.  I made a tote bag with it last week.  The scalloped cardboard piece is a scrap left over from gift tags that I made for Mother's Day.  I've just been in a recycle mode lately!!  

I just found this challenge blog over at MOXIE FAB WORLD and wanted to enter this card.  I did make it a few days before the challenge was posted, so hopefully it is okay to share this one!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh WOW!!!! This is awesome. The fabric ROCKS!!!!

2amscrapper said...

Such rich colors! What a fab(ric) idea!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun...those kitties are soooo cute

hugs shell xx

Debbie said...

What an eye catcher! So bright - love the colors!

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

How fun is this? Love that you used leftover fabrics - way to go!
Kim Kesti
Go-to Gal

Unknown said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)