Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 74 at 365 Cards - Buttons & Bows

OKAY.......First of all I must make excuses for myself!!!  When I got up this morning at 4am I checked to see what todays challenge was at 365 Cards.  I read 6 buttons - 6 bows!!  I got ready, left for work, came home for my 2 hour break, never checked out the challenge and sat down and made my card.  Well.......before I made my blog post I go check out the challenge to make sure I have the name right and to my surprise I see 4 buttons - 4 bows!!  I swear it was 6 buttons - 6 bows at 4am.....who changed it.....LOL!!!!!  I'm not going to re-do my card now........so here it is!!  Hopefully tomorrow I'm awake before I check out the challenge!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

The six buttons & bows look awesome!! Wonderfully done!!! I hope you have a good rest of the week!!!

Carolyn V said...

4am! Whoa... I'd be sleeping, too. Well, despite that - the card is stunning (and wouldn't be half as effective with only 4 flowers) I love it. Serendipitous.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOl why on earth were you up at 4am? Good job you read it wrong hun cus thats a little stunner..love it

hugs shell xx

Hannah said...

Ooooh man, 4 am?? I'd be cross-eyed and reading things funny too :-) I'm never up at 4 unless I stayed up until then (which I've done plenty of times. haha) But nonetheless, your card turned out just beautifully!

Anonymous said...

I love your cheery flowery card. Oh... that is just numbers.. but your sense of style is still fantastic at 4am :)

Pam said...

Better too many than too little, lol! Beautiful card :)

Debbie said...

If I were up at 4am I wouldn't even be able to read the computer screen. Way to early for me! Great card!