Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ad Inspired

Day 35 at 365 Cards was to take our inspiration from this Ad. If you haven't dropped by their blog, please take a few minutes and go take a peek. If you are a card maker, there are some really inspiring card makers that play along there everyday.

This is my take on today's ad. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but after searching through all my stuff, I came up with this. I just love butterflies!! They make me happy!!

supplies:
AC cardstock
Creative Imaginations-Sonnets paper line
Fancy Pants Sweet Pea Butterfly
wire and beads from Joann
bling from Michael's

13 comments:

Unknown said...

The BG paper matches the white wall hangings in the ad perfectly! Very cool!

~amy~ said...

Wowza..job on the inspiration challenge...excellent choice of papers!!!

AUsome mom said...

Butterflies make me happy too! And yours is just beautiful. Love it!

Suz said...

I love butterflies too. Such a pretty project.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Good luck in winning one of the prizes. Come back often.

Anonymous said...

very pretty, and springy

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

I like both of these cards but I really love what you did for the ad inspiration at 365. Great job on both challenges.

Debbie Stelton

Jana said...

Very pretty card. Love the bling. Butterflies are happy.

Kristen H said...

I love the butterflies and you embellishments, very cute!

Kristie Larsen said...

such a fabulous card!! I love that butter fly and great flowers. they really shine!
nice work!

Erika said...

I LOVE the paper, colors & bling! Great card!!

Tamaroo said...

Love the bunny on your card patterns card! All your cards are really cool!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty card! Love the butterfly!

Wendy said...

The blingy flowers are the perfect addition!! Great job!!!