Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 3 of Scor-it Week at 365 Cards


Day 45 at 365 Cards was to make a Tri-Fold Card. This is a first for me. It was a bit of a challenge. But in the end I think it came out pretty cute! I used Stretch your Imagination Cricut cardridge to make the flower. I did some hand stitching on it and also sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. I also used a Friends sticker from DCWV. The paper I used was from Scenic Route Paper Company and Basic Grey. I hand cut the flower for the inside from the Scenic Route paper. I also attached a piece of velcro to hold the card closed.

If you go to Tammy's blog you will find the instructions on how to make this fabulous card!


12 comments:

Jana said...

I love this card. The flower is really pretty. I love glimmer mist. Can't wait to try it on a card.

Linda said...

I love this card. It looks so earthy.I am going to have to try to make one.

Vicky said...

i LOVE that huge flower on the inside! just beautiful, karen!

Pam said...

Nice job, and I especially like the inside of the card!

~amy~ said...

OhMyGoodness...this is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a great card, love the flowers!
-Cher

Meg Giroux said...

Very cute card Karen! Love the flowers!

Kristen H said...

This is awesome. Your cards are very inspirational! I love them. This one totally rocks!!!

Rosemary said...

You make lovely cards, you've inspired me to stop being afraid to try out my Glimmer Mist now. I also should fire up the Cricut!

Anonymous said...

great card, and the inside is super cool, I didn't get a chance yesterday to check it out but I am glad I did today.

Wendy said...

Another great card Karen Lee! Keep up the good work!

Nancy Sanders said...

So cool, so artsy and I LOVE sunflowers. amazing card