Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Leaf" it up to me!


Day 61 at 365 Cards was to make a card using leaves! I finished up jury duty early today and stopped by an LSS on my way home and found this fabulous leaf paper by American Crafts. I also picked up these Prima flowers, plus some others!!! I also used my Marvy Uchida scallop punches an EK corner punch and a Fiskars border punch. I was punch happy today!!! Most of my button collection is from my cousin Rhonda. The brads were a gift from sb.com.

I spent all day yesterday at the courthouse and 1/2 of today. I was so glad I wasn't picked as a juror. It got down to about 5 of us left. Thank goodness they finally picked the jury before I was called to the box. The trial was going to last at least 2 weeks. How could I keep up on my cards if I was on jury duty.....LOL!!!!

10 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! I LOVE this color combo!!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!! I love this...

Jana said...

Love the colors you used. The edge is perfect. Everything is great. Love it.

Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL color combo and LO! Great take on the challenge!

Fi said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the colours and that leaf paper is beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

Jill said...

I just got chosen for jury duty and I can't do it anyway because my both girls will be in the hospital that week.
Love the card! Where do you find the time to make these beautiful cards???

Maz said...

Gorgeous colours and the leaf paper is perfect
maz

Mandy said...

Love the colour combo, and that leaf paper is fab :)

Rosemary said...

I like this very fresh and chic color take! What a great card (and I just looked over on your blog to see little Dominick - omg, what a cutie!)

Marion Smith said...

Love it!