Monday, April 6, 2009

Do-It-Yourself!

Day 37 at 365 Cards was to use chipboard. I'm not a chipboard fan, but I went through my stuff and found this little heart. I covered it with pink Stickles glitter. I just received this Anna Griffin paper from sb.com. It was a gift from them for a nice comment that I had left for someone. I love sb.com. Its a great place to share your work and to meet new friends.

Its going to be Scor-It week soon at 365 Cards. It sounds like a fun week, with lots of interesting cards for us to try. If you have a second, go to their blog for the details. Just click here and it will take you to their blog.

12 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

This is beautiful~ I love the chipboard heart! Great work!

Fi said...

Beautiful card, love your stickled heart - the only chipboard I had for my card was a circle.LOL. Your PP is just beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

The chipboard heart is a sweet touch on your card!

Maz said...

I love that paper you have used and the star is gorgeous
Maz

Monica Anderberg said...

Very nice! I really like your combo of your decorations. Just lovely!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

AUsome mom said...

ooooooo.....this is beautiful! I LOVE that paper! The heart is the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card, just loverly, wow

Vicky said...

LOVE that glittery heart - just too sweet!

Jana said...

What a pretty card. Your glitter heart is perfect.

Kristie Larsen said...

what beautiful paper and I love that glitter!

Stephanie said...

Love the design and paper! Great job!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Karen! Great job!