Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 4 of Scor-it Week at 365 Cards

Day 46 at 365 Cards was to make a Matchbox Card. If you would like to make this card just go to Kristie's blog. She has great instructions there for making this card. I attached 2 buttons to hold the side flap in position. I also machine stitched the lace onto the side. I actually added this lace to cover up a mistake!!!
supplies:
Scenic Route Paper Co. - Cape Town
Prima flowers
brad and bling from my stash
lace from Walmart
Marvy Uchida scallop punch

17 comments:

Fi said...

Very elegant card - love the colour combo and the embellies.
Just beautiful.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

FAB-ulous!!!!

Maz said...

Love the colours you have used for this, lovely card
Maz

Wendy said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love it!!! Such a fun idea!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv your take on the challenge! Very classy!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I love the paper, the Embellishments, and your layering! Terrific job!
R

Anna Dawn said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous! I love it when covering up a boo-boo makes the card better!! It's great!

Anonymous said...

was it red/white/ and black day and no one told me, I've seen a number of cards with that colour combo, and I LOVE it, great card, it really is beautiful

Vicky said...

Just beautiful, Karen...love the red, black, and white!

Unknown said...

Love the card and that red embellishment is lovely.
Regards
Michelle M

Jana said...

This is so elegant. Love the red/black/white/cream.

Unknown said...

absolutely gorgeaous!!! love it!!!

Kristen H said...

This is really pretty. I love the buttons on the flap. Great idea.

Maria Jesus said...

Beautiful card :)

Have a good weekend
MJ

Kristie Larsen said...

Gorgeous! Love the buttons SO much. and those papers are fab! great job!

Jill said...

Really pretty! Love the colors you chose

Bex said...

I never used to like using black on my cards and it is seeing these fabulous creations that makes we want to dig it out! And shhhh, no-one would ever have known about the mistake!