Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Trio!

Day 52 at 365 Cards was to use a circle, a blossom & a brad. I thought about this one all day at work today and even when I walked in the door from work had no idea what I was going to do. I started looking through my stash and this is what I came up with. I have been trying to fancy up the inside of my cards lately too. I always have scraps left from the front, so I have started using them. I kind of like the look of this one!! And once again I am not using a sentiment, as I like to be able to use my cards for all occasions. I can always add one later.
supplies:
Que Sera Sera paper line and brads by K&Company
Prima flower
American cardstock

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

Very beautiful card, and I luv to do the insides of the card too. It gives them that extra wow factor! Your's for sure has it!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful card!! And WOW, you really HAVE fancied up the inside!! This is a work of art, girl!

Erika said...

Very beautiful!! I love the colors & the inside too!!

Jana said...

Very lovely card. Your insides make me want to start doing mine too.

Melissa S. said...

Karen, Thank you so much for the blog nomination. This is the first one I've ever gotten. Now I just have to figure out how to get it onto my blog. I just spent 45 min and no luck. I Love your blog and now I'm off to check out some of the other blogs you listed and to check out 365 Cards. Thanks Again I'll keep in touch. Melissa

~amy~ said...

super de-duper card Karen!!!! wowza!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Lovely and elegant I especially love how you finished the inside of the card. Great job!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

OMG! The colours on your card is amazing! And I luv how you decorated the inside too. Luv that die cut design!

~Tammy~ said...

and the awards continue! I left you one on my blog today!

Fi said...

Wow, beautiful card, I love the way you have used your embellies just to highlight parts of the background paper - fantastic idea. Great idea to embellish the insides of your cards to use up the excess from the card - I might have to give that a go as well.
Hugs
Fi

Rose said...

My that paper is beautiful!!! So glad to find another that doesn't like to use sentiments, makes it so much eaiser to give without one I have found :-)