Sunday, April 5, 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards

Day 36 at 365 Cards was to use this sketch by Pamela. I had this paper pad from Basic Grey's "Sugured" collection that I had found on clearance at Michael's. I didn't even remember that I had it. But, I'm sure glad I came across it this morning!


supplies:
Basic Grey's Sugured paper collection
Brown cardstock from Colorbok
ric-rak from Walmart
buttons from my cousin Rhonda, she's such a sweetheart, she saves buttons for me and sends me goodie button boxes in the mail!! I love you!

9 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Love your card Karen! Crazy about that bling you added to the flower! Don't ya just love BG papers? I used some on my card today too. Great card!

Jana said...

What a great card. Love the papers. And the ric-rac rocks.

~amy~ said...

FABulous basic grey'licious card!!!

Christi Flores said...

What a fun card!!

Fi said...

Love your card - don't you just love BasicGrey PP and love the ric-rac and buttons. I have that paper make have to scraplift if you don't mind.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous! I just love that pink flower and the pink buttons - Great job Karen!

Unknown said...

That paper is awesome! I'm glad you found it too!

Kristie Larsen said...

absolutely gorgeous. I love those papers and that glittery flowers is just tres manifique! (oh, is that how you spell it??) Gorgeous!

Wendy said...

There are alot of elements in this sketch! You did a great job!